The fiesty Keto Baked Fish Parcels are super easy to make, with minimal washing up! These are zesty, buttery, and delicious, perfect for a quick midweek dinner. Experimenting with the flavor of this mixture with garlic and dill to make these fillets can also be done.
The country’s favorite- Parmesan cheese adds flavor and makes the coating brown to golden perfection. This recipe makes tender and delicious fish with a golden brown coating lightly flavored with garlic and dill.
The Fillets are utterly delicious when served by themselves or with our homemade tartar sauce spooned over top to add some creamy goodness. The best part? It’s not even difficult to prepare.
Recipe’s coating is made in a food processor. Roasting them instead of frying them gives you some hands-off time to prepare a side dish or salad to complete the meal. So go enjoy!
Reserve leftover Keto Baked Fish Parcels in the fridge for up to 3 days, it is best to remove the foil and place them into a container to reheat in the microwave.
- 40 g thick white fish such as cod
- 30 g almond flour
- 45 g parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill coarsely chopped
- 1 large egg white
- 5 ml of coconut oil
- Leave your over to preheat at 400º Fahrenheit. Sprinkle a baking sheet with a generous amount of coconut oil spray. Chop fish into 2 equal pieces, salt lightly, and place on paper towels. Include a few paper towels and press to dry the fillets. Set aside.
- Place almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a food processor. Concoct until garlic is crushed and the mixture is completely blended. Combine fresh dill and pulse a few times to chop the dill and distribute it throughout the mixture. Drain mixture into a bowl.
- Besides, place an egg white in a bowl. Dunk each fish fillet into the egg white and turn to cover
- Following each piece is covered with egg white, dip in the almond parmesan mixture.
- Site fillets on the prepared cookie sheet. Combine any leftover crumbs on top. Sprinkle the tops of the fillets with coconut oil.
- In the center of the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!